The Forest Inventory and Monitoring Research Group (SkogRover) at Faculty of Environmental Sciences and Natural Resource Management (MINA), Norwegian University of Life Sciences (NMBU), develops methods to increase our knowledge of forests and forest-related resources.
Zerihun Asrat Kutie successfully defended his doctoral thesis, “Modelling and estimating tree and forest resources of the Dry Afromontane forests in South-central Ethiopia using field and remotely sensed data”, on 30 October 2020.
- Fieldwork 2020
- Sentinel-1 for Science Amazonas
- Large-area forest productivity estimation using bitemporal data from airborne laser scanning and digital aerial photogrammetry
- Project meeting
- Skogplanseminar 2020
- NOBEL – Novel business models and mechanisms for the sustainable supply of and payment for forest ecosystem services
- Completed data collection in 2018
- Check how much forest there is where you live
- (Norsk) Masteroppgave: Allelopatisk effekt av krekling på rekruttering og overlevelse av pionertrær i tregrenseøkotonen.