my blog The forest inventory research group at the Faculty of Environmental Sciences and Natural Resource Management (MINA), Norwegian University of Life Sciences (NMBU), develops methods to increase our knowledge of forests and forest-related resources. A high focus on the use of remote sensing technologies for forest inventory and mapping, especially the use of LiDAR has been important. INA has since 1995 been conducted research on the use of LiDAR for forest inventory at different spatial scales.
buy viagra with dapoxetine online The Forest Inventory Research Group at NMBU-INA focus on six research areas:
- Mapping biomass and carbon on a global level
- Mapping forests for management purposes
- Mapping forest resources on regional and national levels
- National mapping of forest-bound carbon
- Short and long term mapping of the effects of global climate change on forests
- Studies of processes linked to the carbon cycle and emissions of other green house gases