The forest inventory and monitoring research group (SkogRover) at the Faculty of Environmental Sciences and Natural Resource Management (MINA), Norwegian University of Life Sciences (NMBU), develops methods to increase our knowledge of forests and forest-related resources.
Our research group has six vacant 3-year PhD or 2-year postdoctoral researcher (Post.Doc) positions, depending on the qualifications of the applicants. See bit.ly/2OEg1cp for more information. The successful candidates will be part of a team of researchers in the three projects: “Precision … Continue reading
Payments for Ecosystem Services (PES) are an important mechanism to link the demands of the society with the service providers. Continue reading
- Completed data collection in 2018
- Check how much forest there is where you live
- (Norsk) Masteroppgave: Allelopatisk effekt av krekling på rekruttering og overlevelse av pionertrær i tregrenseøkotonen.
- Startup meeting
- Mapping natural forest by means of remote sensing
- Master thesis: Detection of rot in standing trees using airborne hyper spectral data
- (Norsk) Masteroppgave: Analyse av klassifiseringsnøyaktigheten av livsmiljøet “Gamle trær” innenfor MIS-systemet
- Master thesis: Regional differences in recruitment, mortality and growth of pioneer trees in the treeline ecotone
- (Norsk) PreMiNa