The forest inventory and monitoring research group (SkogRover) at the Faculty of Environmental Sciences and Natural Resource Management (MINA) at Norwegian University of Life Sciences (NMBU) develop methods to increase our knowledge of forests and forest related resources.
We have made a seamless map of volumes and biomass based on airborne laser scanning in the forests of Oslo and Akershus.
- Startup meeting
- Mapping natural forest by means of remote sensing
- Master thesis: Detection of rot in standing trees using airborne hyper spectral data
- (Norsk) Masteroppgave: Analyse av klassifiseringsnøyaktigheten av livsmiljøet “Gamle trær” innenfor MIS-systemet
- Master thesis: Regional differences in recruitment, mortality and growth of pioneer trees in the treeline ecotone
- (Norsk) PreMiNa
- (Norsk) Gjenbruk av prøveflatedata